Senior Digital Art Director
We are looking for an enthusiastic, cultured and talented Senior Digital Art Director for our Copenhagen office, who is passionate to learn, willing to be inspired and challenged to execute online visual and interface designs for strategic, innovative and interactive cross-platform digital solutions. At the same time you need to be able to lead the creative team on a daily basis.
Our highly innovative, collaborative and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart and motivated people to truly make an impact. This is really an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient professional, who has a unique opportunity to expand, challenge your creative skills while working in a truly international independent boutique agency.
As a member of our team you will continue to sharpen your creative design skills, expand your experience internationally that includes and not limited to creative concept, digital design execution, refinement and final development and delivery while working with our creative teams across offices in New York and Singapore.
All applicants MUST submit a portfolio. We would really like to see your work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- This person will be a thinker who can understand client challenges yet be able to translate them into creative innovative solutions, provide ongoing support and delivery with the creative teams across selected projects
- The candidate has a strong inclination and interest in technology, user experience and able to provide creative ideas and visual solutions for competitive best-in-class digital designs across communication channels and devices
- The ideal candidate will have strong fundamental user experience in combination to digital design skills with a natural enthusiasm for interactive design and with interest in responsive design / cross devices
- You will be able to work in a team but also quickly learn to take ownership of selected projects
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and their application in integrated cross-platform campaigns
Job Responsibilities include:
- Capable of and interested in projects which may include and not limited to cross-platform campaigns, responsive design sites, 3D, motion graphics and occasionally green screen shoots
- Works with the Global Group Creative Director and the Head of Design & UX CPH, to ensure various digital and interactive design executions align with Vertic’s and the clients’ requirements and expectations
- Provide a seamless design delivery throughout the project life cycle that include digital design executions from concept, design and the production phases
- Bring new perspective, participate in cross-discipline internal meetings and reviews
- Provide visual design support for new business pitches and participate in brainstorm sessions
- High level digital design experience in an advertising agency, in-house digital marketing or web design team
- Outstanding verbal and design skills with proven expertise in: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with large-scale integrated and cross-platform solution designs
- Has an upbeat, positive get-it-done attitude and desire to have fun, grow and broaden experience internationally
- Thorough knowledge of user experience, interactive design, cross-device design fundamentals and technology
- Ability to maintain quality and efficiency in the creative approach and execution while also providing alternative suggestions beyond what is required
- Understanding of how creative concept and delivery is supported by strategy and analytics / ROI
- Experience in motion graphics design, 3D production and production shoot is a plus
- At Vertic, we believe that people must be engaged when interacting with a brand.
Our solutions allow the user to develop an affinity with the brand and create an emotional bond. In doing so, we change consumer behavior. As a result our work generates demand for our clients’ brands, products and solutions.
- VERTIC A/S
- Ryesgade 3A
- 2200 København N