Hello! We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome and memorable things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We’re the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our forces with a skilled animator for a new project!
We appreciate specialists and with your particular skill set, you will be a large part of forming the position and be a part of our continuous journey.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description – and let us know if you are the one we are looking for.
Therefore what we are looking for in you are:
- 3D Animator who has been working in the game industri for 3 years or more
- Used Maya in production, and knowing your way around the software.
- Experience with a simple, cartoonish artistic style with snappy and bouncy animation.
- Interest in animating simple characters, biped characters, props, environments and more depending of what the game needs.
- Used to work in a team, where ongoing giving and receiving feedback is essential to create high quality visuals and game play.
Nice to have experience in:
- Working in the gaming industry
- Bringing animations into Unity and setup the state machine
- Working with animating UI elements.
- Other parts of the pipeline. E.g. Modeling, texturing, shading, skinning, rigging or VFX.
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion – We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have…
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 17 nationalities
- And a lot of fun – also when working
Did you know that:
Denmark is among the happiest countries on earth?
- SYBO GAMES ApS
- Jorcks Passage 1A
- 1162 København K