Work as Art Project Manager in China
Work as Art Project Manager in China
Company: Epic Games
Number of employees: 40 employees
Country, ShangHai, China
Employment period: One year or above (work permit provided)
Position available: As soon as possible
Art Project Manager
*It is important that you can communicate well with both Chinese and English
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award-winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for an Art Project Manager. The person in this role will be a vital part of working with the Art Team. You’ll help to manage schedules and tasking for the art team, manage to outsource, and ensure the team has the resources they need to meet a demanding schedule.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the Art Team feels empowered to carry out the goal at hand by ensuring there is an achievable schedule, and the team has the resources they need to deliver on time and at a high quality level
- Own the development, communication, and management of both daily and long-term scheduling
- Identify and communicate to the rest of the production team and/or the studio any art roadblocks or bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Work with discipline art leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion
- Work with outsourcing groups, and should be able to determine the right balance of outsourcing and internal development
- Help make informed decisions by partnering with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available people
- Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and team leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the following qualifications:
- You will have experience working on a development team in a production role where you’ve managed art teams in the creation and delivery of world-class entertainment experiences
- You are a problem solver and take pride in noticing potential problems and solving them before they become problems
- You know how to balance discussion and debate with getting things done. You believe that everyone has a voice that deserves to be heard and there is a time to stop talking and start creating. You intuitively know the difference and how to facilitate those discussions for the best outcome possible.
- You are comfortable communicating with various levels of stakeholders. You can talk one on one with anyone on the art team, run art team meetings, and present to executives
- You’re goal-oriented with a constant eye on the prize, delivering excellence; in doing so you’ll manage and motivate the team to continue pushing forward even if the cards appear to be stacked against you
- You have a passion for games and an understanding of the business surrounding games as a service
- You are confident in your ability to amicably solve people problems while still attempting to aggressively achieve business goals
If you this job fit you well and you are ready to work in China, please contact An Chen at email@example.com , we will be appreciated, if you send us you Application, CV, recommendation letter or exam papers.
Service from InterpPartner
Our aim is helping people to find new career opportunities. Arrange interviews with the participant and our partners in China are free.
The special offer for our service is 7500kr per job allocation. We guarantee you will get the following:
- A job that matches your competences and interests
- Guidance on CV, application, interviews.
- Guidance on contract with the host company, work visa applications
- Translation on work visa papers
- 2 hours free course on Chinese culture, language, departure.
- Local help and assistance from our partners
- Follow up during your work period in China.
Contact us at:
- InternPartner IVS
- Ny Banegårdsgade 48
- 8000 Aarhus C