Are you a self-motivated, innovative, expert on video production, who can handle all stages of video production from conceptualization to delivery? If so, you might just be the Digital Video Content Creator we’re looking for.
DHI are the first people you should call when you have a tough challenge to solve in a water environment – be it a river, a reservoir, an ocean, a coastline, within a city or a factory.
We are in the middle of a digital transformation. Transformation of technology, of business model and of user experience. In this journey, communication is key. This is why we need an experienced video expert to produce stories to our audience.
You will be part of Group Marketing and Communication and will work with internal colleagues to create videos tailored for our clients from various water environments. These videos could be in the form of user tutorials, webinar series, online training courses, product introductions, expert videos, campaign videos, teasers and more.
In this new role in an expanding digital marketing team, you will be expected to:
- Innovate and produce new video content that meets our marketing objectives
- Transform technical topics into relevant and engaging videos suitable for different media
- Take the lead in all aspects of video creation – storyboarding, logistics, planning, shooting, editing
- Manage our YouTube channel
- Be the go-to person for all video-related assignments
- A degree in journalism, communication, media or marketing or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience backed by a proven portfolio
- Background in multi-media, communications, video editing, digital video marketing or similar, with experience in all stages of video production
- Ability to craft great video narrative with skills to handle pre-production, production and post-production independently
- Confident shooting with a DSLR camera as well as with a mobile phone
- Proficient with Adobe Master Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator…). Graphic design skills is a plus.
- Team player with ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Fluent in spoken and written English and know how to tell good stories
What we offer
- A challenging position allowing innovations and new ideas in a great team
- An informal working environment in an international organisation
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits