Are you a master visual identity craftsman, able to inspire colleagues and clients to follow your lead?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded strategic craftsman with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design one project at a time.
Would you like to…?
- Be a hands-on creative lead on projects fusing user insight, brand strategy, and visual identity with digital product innovation
- Have a challenger role cross projects and clients to ensure high creative standards for our design output
- Work seamlessly across platforms leveraging digital and offline media to fit the purpose
- Be a mentor for designers and support the leadership team with talent development, project scoping and tool-building
- Do talks and publish original thinking and ideas as part of PR and commercial initiatives
We would like you to be…
- A skilled visual designer with 8+ years of professional and possibly international experience working with visual identity and brand activation
- Equipped with a strong sense of aesthetics, and highly creative using type, color, illustration, photography, and motion design
- A natural leader who leads by example : hands on, head first and with open arms
- A strong facilitator and presenter, able to build client confidence and push to make change happen
- Master of your toolbox : Adobe CS + Sketch, After Effects, Prototyping and typographic tools are definitely a plus
- Self-motivated, unafraid to try new things and to learn from failure
- A curious, energetic and enthusiastic team player, who believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join…?
- Breakfast and lunch in the office everyday, made by chefs, Thomas and Niklas not to mention cake on Thursdays and a few special themed lunches
- Inspirational Friday breakfast sessions and a wrap-up to the week with Friday beers
- Designit headquarters! Copenhagen is often the meeting place for many Designits from around the world.
- A diverse bunch of people, with over 10 nationalities on board here in Copenhagen