Do you want to be a part of a market-leading, ambitious and vibrant company that’s growing rapidly?
Can you tell engaging stories? Are you great at conceptualizing and shaping content that inspires and persuades? You may be our next art director.
As our new art director, you will be responsible for conceptualizing designs and communication materials that are aligned with Milestone’s business and marketing strategies, and will define, evolve and express our brand strategy and experience across all categories. You will be part of the Brand & Creative Development team and report to the Manager of Design & Brand Compliance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Clarify and apply our visual tone of voice to profile materials, social media, HQ events, office branding, branding campaigns, general employer branding — and more
- Advance our brand with annual updates to our guidelines for launches, events, campaigns, products and more
- Further develop our corporate visual identity (CVI) and create comprehensive user guides for global implementation/execution of our creative concepts
- Create strategic frameworks to define the execution of our creative materials by regional teams
- Work with colleagues and agencies across the globe to ensure brand compliance
- Update and maintain the Milestone Brand Guide
- Collaborate with stakeholders across various departments to create effective creative marketing strategies
- Ensure that our marketing communication is aligned with our overall value proposition
- Stay updated on Milestone product, services, target audiences and competitors’ activities
Qualifications & Requirements
The right candidate has:
- 7-10 years of experience working as an art director in adverting, marketing or similar industry
- Proven high-level creative skills and proficiency in cross-media design, communication and visual storytelling
- Business acumen and an advanced understanding of marketing
- Strategic and visual problem-solving skills
- Conceptual, visual and creative thinking skills, and the ability to successfully collaborate with other creatives
- The ability to comfortable work both independently and with a team
- Substantial interest in keeping up to date with relevant popular culture, communication and marketing trends
- Desire to challenge the status quo
- Desire and skill set to present concepts and sell them through to execution
- Ability to understand technical products and issues and translate them into easily understandable messages/design
- Proven skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (superuser), Sketch and InVision
- Desire to work in a fun and relaxed team
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal, and willingness to speak English in the workplace
We offer you
- a lot of responsibility and the chance to shape Milestone Systems’ future
- a career at an established and fast-growing global tech company with more than 700+ employees, and offices in more than 23 countries
- an on-site gym, an active personnel club, a sports club, an in-house masseuse, an ergonomic specialist and an all-inclusive canteen
- a large team with committed, experienced and talented teammates
- an international atmosphere
- a flexible, inspiring, collaborative and playful work environment
- a company that prioritizes and invests in employees’ development and job satisfaction
- a full-time position based in Brøndby, Denmark at Milestone HQ
The Brand & Creative Development team acts as an in-house agency within Global Marketing.
We are a talented group of professionals (project managers, videographers, copywriters, art directors, online designers and producers) with agency and marketing backgrounds.
Together we further Milestone’s brand voice and vision through strategic storytelling and visuals – toward partners, customers and employees. We drive the global brand value proposition, and we implement the creative brand experiences across all relevant touchpoints.
If you have questions, please contact Kristie Nielsen-Refs, Manager of Design & Brand Compliance on 88 300 300.Please note that it is a pre-requite that you have a valid Danish work visa. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible along with your portfolio.
About Milestone Systems
Milestone Systems was founded in 1998 and is a fast-growing and market-leading international tech company specialized in video management software, a technology that helps the world see how to ensure safety, increase business efficiency and well-being in our societies. Our primary focus is to enable an open platform community of partners driving collaboration and innovation together. At Milestone Systems, we have an entrepreneurial spirit ensuring that no days are alike and that most dreams are possible. We find values and empowerment more important than rules, and we embrace diversity and collaboration based on openness and curiosity. We invest in our employees and have a partner-first approach to business.
- MILESTONE SYSTEMS A/S
- Banemarksvej 50
- 2605 Brøndby