Position: Captains – Full time & part time, from March 2018
Hey Captain is looking for captains to sail our tour boats around the canals of Copenhagen while telling our guests memorable stories. If you are an entertainer at heart, share our passion for being on the water, and want to join an exciting start-up maybe this is the job for you?
About Hey Captain
- We are a newly founded Copenhagen canal tour company established in May 2017.
- We believe that some people are looking for extraordinary experiences and our mission is to deliver a canal tour experience, which our guests see as world class and remember for life.
- We are a team of young ambitious people who have a passion for sailing.
About the position
- You will be sailing a boat with 12 passengers.
- While you cruise along the canals it is about making guests feel at home while telling them stories about the general vibe of Copenhagen, architecture, history etc.
- You can influence your own working hours as we are open 7 days a week year around, and we are looking for people for both full time positions and part time positions by the hour.
- Full time positions will be with start from March 2018 preferably, and run year-round.
- Part time positions are needed for April and onwards, also year-round.
- An outdoor job where you will be sailing in the sun when the weather is good, and will be provided with all the necessary gear to keep you warm and dry for less fortunate days
- An opportunity to join a very ambitious start-up journey where we want to have fun while making a real positive impact on the guests we invite onboard.
- Possibility of earning attractive salary and tips
- Minimum 18 years old.
- You are positive and generally look at the brighter side of life.
- You have an outgoing personality and enjoy entertaining and making people laugh.
- You are service minded and have general flair for making people feel comfortable as if they were home.
- You are devoted to your job, the guests, and your co-workers.
- Experience as a guide, instructor or similar is a plus.
- Sailing experience required, but we will also be training you in operating the boats safely in the harbor
- You are fluent in Danish and English and it is a plus if you also master an additional language like German, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
To apply: Please send your CV and a short motivational letter.
For questions or more information please contact.
Joel Madsen ¦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Der er 3 ledige stillinger
- Oprettet: 7. december 2017
- Ansøgningsfrist: 1. februar 2018
- Ansættelsesdato: 2. februar 2018
- Tidsbegrænset ansættelse
- Almindelige vilkår
- Rederiet Diana af 23. marts 2012 ApS
- Nørre Farimagsgade 69
- 1364 København K