We’re looking for a creative person with a passion for design and marketing. You strive for brand consistency, get bored with visuals that look just like any other and hate bland feedback like “make it pop”. That’s at least what we do.
We’re looking for a designer who can combine their creative talent with an in-depth understanding of current marketing design trends. You’ll help us drive brand awareness and make an impact through designs that resonate with our audience.
Our new designer will personally shape our campaigns, website and visual brand direction, this role will be something for you. We’re looking for a creative, yet structured designer who loves working on a variety of digital marketing elements – including web, ads, social media and more. This will require you to understand how to tailor your design and conceptual work to the needs of diverse channels.What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our marketers, copywriters and front enders to create campaigns that rise above the noise and deliver to our targets
- Translate wireframes into beautiful website design in the form of landing pages, microsites and core web pages
- Create rich content in close collaboration with other marketers in the form of ebooks, case studies and more
- Help provide structure and smooth processes to ensure deadlines are met, and that our processes are continuously updated and improved. Support the development of our brand by bringing in a human element, helping us improve our illustration style and more
What you have:
- 3 years of design experience within digital marketing & web
- Solid experience and understanding of the Adobe Suite
- Experience working with flat vector graphics & illustrations
- An urge to stay on top of current design trends and apply them in your work
- A strong portfolio showcasing your craft within the areas noted for this job
- A structured approach to your work and focus on time & quality
- An understanding of using composition and typography
- An understanding of how visual and messaging works together to increase conversions
- Nice but not a deal-breaker
- Experience working within agile teams / SCRUM experience
- Video, motion design or graphics experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Open, informal and multinational working environment
- An opportunity to work with companies of all sizes including large international brands high level of responsibility and excellent career and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Catered lunch, with healthy drinks and snacks provided
- Social events like friday bar, company outings and more
About Falcon.ioFalcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us on email@example.com.’
- Falcon.io ApS
- H.C. Andersens Boulevard 27
- 1553 København V