Evolution Gaming, St. Julians, Malta, is looking for dynamic individuals who speak fluent Danish to work as Live Casino Presenters/Hosts in our state of the art broadcast studios in Malta.
• Host/present Live Roulette and a number of different casino games to the camera for live players
• Carry out all gaming operations, including table administration, the gaming process and computer monitor administration
• Interact with players verbally and through the live chat system throughout the game using English or Danish
• Work with and relay information to the Live Support Team regarding any operator, system or chat malfunction
• Attend training courses/workshops as required and strive to continually improve his/her own technical skills
• To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
• Fluent in Danish
• Good working knowledge of English
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Great customer service skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Outgoing, dynamic individuals
• Flexible attitude to changing priorities, including changes to shifts and covering colleague absences where required
• One year work experience ideally in a full time role
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the casino industry would be desirable but is
by no means essential. Full training will be provided
• Good computer skills
• Clean police conduct
• Educated to secondary school level.
• Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
• Flexible shifts
• Comprehensive training
• Professional and personal development
• Opportunities to progress within the company
• Dynamic working environment
• Benefit 24hrs gym membership
• Relocation package provided including travel expenses covered, 3 weeks accommodation
provided as well as assistance finding accommodation.
• Uniform provided.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype
Please send the following documents to EURES Malta at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the vacancy title and number 328746:
• CV and a covering email in ENGLISH
• Copy of ID
• Reference letter
The employer will also request a clean police conduct certificate before you start the role
Latest application date is 18.01.2018.
(from EURES Malta)
Evolution Gaming Malta
Sky Parks Business Centre, level 1
LQA 4000 Luqa
Der er 6 ledige stillinger