EVENT MANAGER AND GLOBAL STRATEGY PROGRAM ASSISTANT
Maternity cover from May 1st – December 20th, 2019.
Working hours: Full time position.
We’re an international organization based in central Copenhagen working with design to improve life—in other words, design for good. We run a large-scale prize, the INDEX: Award, education and investment activities.
- An experienced project/event manager
- Passionate about innovation and design
- Experienced in national and international partnership and stakeholder management and fundraising
- Have great collaboration & coordination skills
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
- Fluent in English. Danish is a plus
- Work closely together with the team developing INDEX: Award 2019 Ceremony and related events
- Lead the production “hands on” of INDEX: Award 2019 Ceremony and related events
- Assist in developing the INDEX: global strategy program
- Assist in fundraising of INDEX: activities
- Globally operating organisation based in Copenhagen
- Access to a global network of inspiring and innovative people designing to improve life
- Hands-on, diverse experience within a small, dynamic and very international team
- An inspiring and social work environment – and plenty of laughs!
Salary is negotiated based on qualifications.
Please send your applications to our COO Mette Sindet Hansen at email@example.com
Deadline for applications is April 21st., 2019