Are you passionate about fashion and champion visual design thinking with aesthetic finesse?
Do you want to set the direction for the SELECTED brand identity and create a strong DNA across everything from store concepts and brand campaigns to internal communication?
Then you may be just the one we are looking for to set and secure a strong visual identity for SELECTED.
As the custodian for the creative expression of the SELECTED brand, your primary responsibility is to set and create the direction for the visual brand identity and ensure compliance of the expression across all platforms and touchpoints. In-store execution is a key part of the roll-out, covering everything from windows, store concepts to packaging.
As a natural part of this responsibility, you will be managing the creative team with direct reports from the Graphic Manager and the Photo & Styling Manager.
More specifically, your work includes:
* Responsible for creating and implementing the visual brand expression for SELECTED
* Develop brand guidelines for the team to execute
* Responsible for conceptualizing and setting direction for brand campaigns
* Brief, arrange and participate in photo shoots
* Develop communication platforms and concepts for wholesale, retail and digital channels and ensuring strong synergies across B2B and B2C touchpoints
* Lead and set direction for the creative team
* Develop and give sparring to the creative team.
You join a passionate and dynamic Marketing Team of 25 dedicated colleagues. Our vision is to create campaigns and experiences, which inspire and make our consumers feel confident. We represent the full value chain within marketing – from an in-house agency setup to the brand communication team, which execute the campaign concepts across key media and sales channels, ultimately driving traffic to the brand and selling points.
* A minimum of 7 years of experience from an internal marketing department or a creative agency
* Significant experience with people management – experience leading leaders is considered an additional advantage
* Proven track record of developing, directing and managing brand identities and guidelines for both B2B and B2C audiences
* Retail and shopper communication expertise
* Experience and interest within fashion
* Knowledge of the model industry and experience with photo shoots
* Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
You take on a leading role in the Marketing Team, so it is essential that you can set the direction and dare to push the visual boundaries, while honoring the brand’s identity. You are ambitious, focused and possess creative intuition and aesthetic flair. You have the mentality of a fighter, are uncompromising and stand up for the direction set. As you will have a broad contact surface, it is important that you are able to collaborate efficiently across internal departments as well as with partners, making sure that everyone is on board.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Helle Vilsbøll, International Marketing Manager, by phone at +45 30 85 30 11. Otherwise, please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 15 October 2018. We handle applications on an ongoing basis.
The position will involve some travel activity.
SELECTED is a unisex brand Nordic by heart. We create fashion rooted in the leading trends, while positioning ourselves as a strong, authentic brand with a minimalistic expression and a clear focus on quality. We provide the fashion-conscious individuals of today – different as they may be – with contemporary styles infused with edge.
Our journey started in 1997, and with 43 retail stores we have not ceased to expand. We are established in 27 markets that fit our brand personality and have more than 2500 wholesalers worldwide with attractive locations. More than 200 dedicated colleagues work hard every day to make sure that SELECTED is one step ahead and constantly developing.