Are you bursting with graphic design ideas, and can you spread the LEGO® love on all platforms? Join us to put the pure creativity of the LEGO brick into global marketing campaigns. Reunite with your inner child and see your final work in stores worldwide.
You will join LEGO Agency in Billund, the LEGO Group´s in-house, full-service ad agency. We are involved in 90% of all global marketing campaigns, contributing to every step of the process, from strategy and concept development to the graphic execution of online and offline materials.
As part of our Artwork team, you will contribute to executing the visual identity of campaign concepts and designs. This means that you will have the framework for your graphic storytelling to unfold, reaching different target audiences across our LEGO franchises as you:
• Deliver high-quality, well-targeted creative graphic solutions that are consistent, yet innovative
• Help us evolve and optimise existing solutions for both online but primarily offline content
• Present your thoughts, ideas and graphic solutions to our partners
• Work closely with model designers, project managers, specialists, photographers, etc. to execute the campaigns
The LEGO bricks bring imagination and creativity to life. It is our job to ensure that all communication around the products does the same. We deliver high-quality communication and creative graphic designs that target and engage kids and parents around the world.
In Artwork, collaboration is key, and when it comes to creativity, we are each other´s sounding boards. A relatively newly established team, you will get the chance to influence how we work as we challenge ourselves to bring even more value and work even smarter. We want to make things happen – to inspire the builders of tomorrow. And our supportive team culture will encourage you to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact on the way we perform.
You have an eye for great graphic design and know how to translate communication strategies and design concepts into great solutions across all media. You enjoy working with colleagues as well as freelancers and suppliers, and your presentation skills are solid. Creative juices flow in your veins, and you are keen on sharing your ideas and creating a broad network in the organisation. In addition, you:
• Have a few years of agency experience, allowing you to hit the ground running
• Work comfortably in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and it is an advantage if you have worked on communication on packaging
• Enjoy working with various platforms, online as well as offline
• Communicate comfortably in spoken and written English
• Preferably have experience with 3D software
Bringing it to life
“It´s not where you come from; it´s what you´ve done and what you can offer now. If your portfolio shows that you can visualise and communicate ideas and work comfortably across platforms, we´d love to hear from you,” says Charlotte Jensen.
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Senior Manager, Art Work, Charlotte Jensen +45 30 65 31 24.
This position was posted 04-09-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.