Do you want to help build and shape a design-award winning product used by almost 2 million users in 5 countries?
GoMore is looking for a Head of Design who can help shape and lead our distinct visual identity across our website, apps, and marketing material.
The GoMore Product team is cross-functional, consisting of a talented group of product designers (based in Copenhagen) and developers (based in Copenhagen and remotely). As Head of Design you would have responsibility for the design team and work closely with the developers.
● Lead the definition of a design vision for GoMore’s product and brand together with company leadership and current design team
● Ownership of the design vision, which includes working with product, engineering, and marketing to ensure that a strong and consistent visual identity is represented in everything that users see. You will be the person who fights for GoMore’s design vision
● Help shape our product and brand design processes from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow
● Leadership of the product design team
● +5 years experience as creative/art director working with digital products. Experience with product design is a plus but not a requirement
● Experience leading design teams
● Experience working with brand identity and digital design
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Comfortable working in a loosely structured and international organization
● The ability to articulate design opinions clearly and constructively
● Competitive compensation
● Very talented colleagues
● Great office space in central Copenhagen
● A widely used and respected product helping shape the future of transportation
GoMore is a rapidly growing online service for ridesharing, peer-to-peer car rental, and car leasing. GoMore has close to 2 million members in five markets and ambitious plans to grow the company over the coming years. Our investor base consists of strong profiles from the Danish start-up scene. We are currently 75 people located in Denmark, France and Spain.
Send your CV, some thoughts on why you want to be our Head of Design, and samples of your work to People & Culture Manager email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!