In-house graphic designer with a passion for InDesign and PowerPoint
We are looking for a skilled and creative graphic designer for a maternity cover in an exciting and professionally challenging environment
Implement Consulting Group is experiencing rapid growth, which leads to a lot of exciting tasks for our graphics team. In 2018, the company underwent a complete re-branding, and now it is time for it to live and continuously develop in the future.
We are a strong team of five graphic designers who are passionate about what we do. We are perfectionists when it comes to our profession. We are curious and “nerdy” and love to learn new things. We thrive in a fast-paced environment that is characterised by energy and passion for our work – whether we are part of large projects or small tasks. We are looking for a person with a similar mindset to join our team as soon as possible.
We assist approximately 800 consultants based in five countries within fields such as project management, change management, strategy and growth, IT etc. – both in the public and private sector. The subject matter areas cover a wide span, making the job both challenging and interesting.
Job content – Change with Impact
Our most important tools are PowerPoint and InDesign, and we use our creative skills and design expertise to produce high-quality results.
The job content varies, but includes:
- Layout of presentation material in PowerPoint (and Word)
- Layout of articles, brochures, invitations etc. in InDesign
- Development of event material, merchandise etc.
- Providing support and serving as a sparring partner to the consultants
- Carrying out various in-house and customer-centred tasks
We are looking for someone who
- Is an experienced user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word)
- Is a media graphic designer or graphic designer and is used to working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Has previous experience with layout and visual solutions in PowerPoint and is eager to continuously explore all that PowerPoint has to offer
- Is highly proficient in Danish and English in speech and writing
- Accepts the framework that specifies our corporate identity
What do we offer?
- Excellent development opportunities among highly competent and ambitious colleagues, including training in relevant programmes
- A high degree of flexibility and freedom with responsibility
- Close collaboration with your colleagues from Graphics, Language, Marketing and other teams
- Focus on collaboration and team spirit
- A strong corporate culture characterised by high spirits and a strong sense of community
- A temporary position until approximately June 2020 with the possibility of permanent employment