· The Production Manager position provides logistical and strategic execution support to an agent or team of agents.
· Production Manager will be responsible for all live production matters on behalf of our roster of clients.
· To be successful in this position, the candidate must be well organized, independently-driven, have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow, be self-motivated, and must possess a demonstrated team-spirit.
· The individual must be open-minded and be a quick-learner to pick up strategies, tactics, philosophies, and relationship building techniques to excel as an individual and grow the business in a team-based environment.
· Overseeing the delivery/collection of confirmed dates and coordinating with artists, management and promoters/venues.
· Creating grids and collecting tour assets to coordinate with artist management and promoters.
· Overseeing the execution and implementation of tour schedules.
· Obtaining information for our roster of artists.
· Plan, organize, and co-ordinate specialized events and corporate functions.
· Sustain a network of relationships in the live music industry.
· Attend conferences and represent the company.
· 3+ Years employment in a team-based environment.
· Strong computer skills i.e. Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Wordpress and Eventric Mastertour.
· Communicates and deals with others in a professional and polite manner at all times.
· Communicates fluently in both Danish and English.
· Ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
· “Common Sense” judgment skills, should display strong initiative and proactive.
· Active Listening Skills – Ability to focus on what other people are saying and taking the time to understand all of the points behind made.
· Legal, event execution and/or music industry experience are assets.
· Must have the ability to be extremely well spoken, polite, intuitive, and work well under high stress and pressure.
Music Industry / General Business
· Ability to understand touring plans and business plans for each artist/event and assist with production insight, development and execution.
· Have a general understanding of each artist on the agency’s roster and deal with artists directly as well as managers, suppliers, promoters accordingly.
· Attend concerts and showcases whenever needed.
· Having an understanding of the live music business.
· Keeping track of / and collecting and delivering tour schedules, itineraries in a timely manner.
· Developing & maintaining positive professional relationships with venue representatives (in order to receive quick & and accurate venue information).
· Communicate information efficiently directly with and to artists and/or their representatives in a constructive, organized, polite and detailed manner and form.
· Obtaining venue availability & creating performance routing calendars.
· Organize accommodation, flight reservations, and/or travel bookings and conference trips.
· Maintain and submit accurate expenses and report to agents.
· Ensures deadlines are met and projects are efficiently carried out.
· Coordinate production and tour related business with other agents and professionals.
· Procure events for talent programming and or special events production.
Ansøgningsdeadline: 1. december.
Løn efter kvalifikation, forventet ansættelse primo 2018.
Søg stilling: email@example.com
3RD TSUNAMI AGENCY ApS
Ewaldsgade 9, 1st & 2nd floor
DK-2200 Copenhagen N