COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT INTERN
We’re looking for an enthusiastic comms all-rounder to intern with us!
We’re an international organization working with design to improve life—in other words, design for good. We run a large-scale prize, the INDEX: Award, education and investment activities. And, we’re a diverse and playful team based in Copenhagen.
The internship is min. 25 hours a week.
The internship is payed.
- A digital communication/journalism student or graduate
- Passionate about content creation and social media
- Native or fluent in English
- Confident with the Creative Suite — Photoshop, InDesign etc. (video production experience is a plus)
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
- Assist with content development and production – text, graphics, video
- Help manage our digital and social media platforms
- Research our analytics and develop strategies to grow our community and reach
- A chance to help tell the most interesting design and innovation stories
- Work within large-scale communication campaigns for the biggest design award in the world
- Hands-on, diverse experience within a small, dynamic and very international team
- An inspiring and social work environment – and plenty of laughs!
Please send your applications to our Communication Director Lesley Price at email@example.com The internship is paid.
Applications close on April 21st, 2019.