GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR ORGANICUP, COPENHAGEN
OrganiCup is one of the fastest-growing companies in an entirely new category within feminine hygiene. We develop period and personal care products with an extensive focus on sustainability. Our main product, The OrganiCup menstrual cup, is a healthier, easier, and greener alternative to pads and tampons. Europe and the US are our main markets, where we in record-time have become a leading period care brand with distribution in more than 5.000 stores and a large engaged community with more than 800.000 OrganiCups sold.
To strengthen our design team, we are looking for a graphic designer with cross-medium experience to build on our visual identity and create engaging and recognizable visuals across offline and online.
· Delivering and ensuring a high level of quality in our visual identity across print, web and mobile all the way from trade fair flyers to brand campaigns
· Work on a wide range of elements including packaging, sales materials, trade presentations, online ads and content for our website and social channels
You will work closely with our commercial (ecom and wholesale) and creative teams.
· Strong visual understanding and flair for graphic design
· Extensive typography, color and layout skills
· Great eye for details, while considering the big picture
· Communicating across departments and managing deadlines
· Still eager to learn and assist where it’s needed
· Adobe Creative Suite is your natural environment
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience from a similar position
· Open minded, flexible, proactive and positive
An ambitious, informal and international working environment, with a high level of freedom and responsibility. OrganiCup is founded in Copenhagen in 2012 and we’re currently 19 people strong, all dedicated to delivering strong results while driving meaningful change in the world.
Please send your application, portfolio and resume (or link to your LinkedIn profile) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to fill this position asap. For more information regarding this position please contact founding partner and Creative Project Manager Madalena Limão at the email address above.
Reporting to: Head of Creative
Basis: Full-time position (37h / week) Compensation: According to qualifications
Location: Copenhagen N
Starting date: As soon as possible