Junior Graphic Designer – part time
As our new Junior Graphic Designer in &Tradition, you will be working closely with our graphic design team in the commercial and creative department – dedicated to integrating marketing, commercial and visual communication materials. The position will be approximately 15-25 hours per week, with flexibility around high and low peak work periods.
About the job:
Your key role will be to ensure implementation of our graphic identity concept and ensure that it follows brand guidelines developed internally and by our external design partner All The Way to Paris. Among others, you will be responsible for:
• Implementation of press & sales materials
• Implementation of fair & retail materials
• Packaging – layout, vector drawings & production
• Photos – formatting & cropping images for website
• And many other tasks related to visual communication
Overall, we offer a position within a dynamic design company where you can develop your skills as a graphic designer and get a good understanding of how a business in this field works.
• Entry level or self-taught, with a portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and print
• Attention to details in images, typography and layout
• You are a creative, visual thinker who is keen to develop your skills
• You work well in a small team and with the drive to meet project deadlines
• Fluent in English
You are first and foremost a passionate graphic designer who loves visual communication. You are a skilled user of programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and have a flair for aesthetics.
Personally, you are detail-oriented and always deliver spotless graphic material. You’re fueled by a drive to achieve and highly motivated with a result-oriented mindset. You take responsibility and work independently.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Sasha Bakholt on +45 6020 1313. Please upload your application, CV and portfolio as soon as possible and no later than September 15, 2019. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
&Tradition is a Danish design company established in 2010 with the founding principle being tradition tied to innovation. Our unique library of furniture and lighting spans from the 1930s to the present day and consists of designs by internationally renowned designers.