Retail Architect / Interior Designer
Kant Retail is an international retail- and exhibition design company. We do innovative projects across Europe and strive to make all projects unique. We are looking to reinforce our retail- and exhibition department, and therefore seeking experts to develop spectacular creative ideas that leave lasting impressions. You are a creative individual with strong opinions and you are not afraid to challenge and surprise clients.
You are one of the best – and you want to work with professional brands developing their retail DNA whether it is an exhibition, concept store, SIS/soft shop, showroom or office. You believe in challenging customers way of thinking by developing concepts they didn’t know to expect. You get motivated by collaborating with other designers and suppliers but you are also very independent and fulfills the tasks that are given. You are curious about tomorrows retail and interior design, but you also have a clear understanding of construction and economical aspects of the design.
To be able to succeed in this position, we expect you to be able to vouch for the following statements:
– You have a relevant education (Architect, Retail Architect, designer or similar)
– Proven ability to create unique spaces, furniture, and graphic material
– Able to illustrate your ideas clearly and convincingly
– A great understanding of materials and construction
– Fluent in Danish and English, both in written and spoken.
– Experienced user of 3D visualization programs and the Adobe package. (V-Ray/Rhino, Autocad, Inventor)
– Proven ability to create unique universes – as well as illustrate your ideas clearly and convincingly
For further information don´t hesitate to reach out to our CCO Bo Franch-Mærkedahl; +45 2171 3777
Application including CV, picture, and portfolio must be forwarded to email@example.com
CCO / Partner
Kant Retail ApS
Søg via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org